7.21.2008

Summer spinning and heat

While taking a break from spinning, I happened to

catch a swallowtail on a hummingbird bush.

I found this interesting link http://www.pjsadventures.com/DragonsKeep/personal/PVCWheel.html,

plans to make a walking wheel from PVC.

This is similar to the Babes Walking Wheel.

On another spinning note, I have come across the

Mother Marion kick spindle, I first saw a clip on

">'>you Tube. Looking interesting.

The cicadas started to sing a few days ago. Even with

the dastardly heat it's nice to get out in the evenings.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely garden. A hummingbird bush is one of my favorite plants!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki,
    That Mother Marion video is neat. That looks like an interesting gadget. How's the spinning going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a lovely butterfly Vicki. I'm starting to take pics now too, mostly posting them on my other pages so as not to slow down the downloading too much. I am so glad you are having so much fun with spinning, it looks fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!