6.06.2008

Knitting updates and Fiber festival trip

Just  some updates

Here is how far I have gotten on the Lola Bunny pattern  by Beth Skwarecki.

It is fun to knit and fairly quick, I have used the Magic Loop technique as shown on You Tube by KnitWitch

Here is my progress on my Sursa shawl from Noro Cornelia Tuttle Hamilton Book Two.

I picked a gray for the boarder. I had trouble making a decision, at first I had matched the pink, eeee gods, bad choice, so I decided to go neutral.

As you can see Syd was not interested in my dilemma.

 

I have to make a trip and I found a Fiber Festival that is on my way!!!

 

Thanks to Knitters Review's calendar!

Technorati Tags:

2 comments:

  1. I love the shawl. The colors are so pretty.
    The little bunny is going to be so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to Knitter's Review. I'm off to see if there are any events in my area.

    The bunny is going to be so cute. I can't wait to see it finished.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!