1.08.2009

Scarf drawing Winner Is.....

Paula the Quilter, I love reading her blog.  I have to live my quilting adventures though her.

I hope you will enjoy the scarf!!

I have finished knitting my purse and felted it, I think I will line it and am trying to decide if I need to add a zipper to close it. If my purse doesn't have a secure closure I am forever dumping it out.

I did enlarge the pattern, Retro Bag by Shelly, I added 10 rows onto the bottom. The bottom is knitted first, back and forth, and then stitches are picked up around and a slow increase until you reach the top.

I also added a crochet cotton string inside of the i-cord handles, for increase stability. I like to load my purse up.

I'm not 100% sure about the fabric.. What do you think?? Do I need something a little more matchy??

May your knitting needles fly as fast as dragonflies....

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

  1. Your felted bag is adorable! And I love that fabric...where'd you get it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matchy? Whatever for? It's January and we need more color before we fall over from lack of joy.

    Go for the beautiful first-choice fabric, if you ask me. You did ask, you know.

    LynnH

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bag, the color is fab, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!