1.15.2009

OMG. I got chummed!!

I made on onto Lime N Violet's Daily Chum!!

I love Lime N Violet, if you don't know them, they are a wacky, couple of rock n roll knitters, with an entire knitting empire now.

You can check out their blog and podcast here. If you haven't heard one of their podcasts, it is worth a go. Loaded with lots of yarny info, and delivered in a Lucy and Ethel type comedic fashion. Warning....they are yarn enablers, after checking them out, you will be powerless to resist.

Their Daily Chum is here.

lnvbutton

 

 

 LVDClinkbutton

 

 

 

Bookmark and Share

Technorati Tags: ,

4 comments:

  1. Awesome!!! I'll check it out. I got chummed some time ago - ain't it fun?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again! I saw it on there last week and was thrilled for you. It's such fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!