11.25.2010

Happy Thanksgiving

knitting_knitted_turkey
What is this turkey knitting?
Strangely enough this picture was shown on The Colbert Report on 12/3/08
I also like the knitted turkey hats! In child or adult size!
knitted-turkey-baby-hat-xl
From    Going Crafty links to the knitted baby tukey hat pattern.see link below that works,
http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/jive-turkey-baby-hat, available as a free ravelry download.

Mummble-Jummble2 has a free pattern for a felted knitted turkey with a pilgrim hat.
Knit Fast, Dye Yarn
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

4 comments:

  1. Dear Vicki,
    Wow, wonderful and gorgeous work!! You are so good at knitting. I really love these works and you sense of humor!! I'm afraid I feel like giving them bites?!
    Cheers, Sadami

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a funky but cute project. This would be a head turner for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! LOL!!! I love the knitting turkey. That is just too weird

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, no! Every link to this pattern comes up as an "attack" page! I want this pattern for my adorable grandson! :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!