7.07.2009

Tour De Fleece 09 update

I had planned on spinning my purple roving first, but decided to start on some pink roving that I got from Grinny Possum Fiber Arts.

012 8 oz of very pretty pink roving

011 Just getting started on sat July 4th

032 Watching some old movies and spinning, it’s raining outside so good time to get some spinning done.

Done with the pink roving, so pretty

005 (2) What to make with it???? Ideas?

Now on to the purple and NCIS….016

I’m getting better at my spinning, I’m able to get it thinner, do we all dream of spinning lace weight yarn?

5 comments:

  1. Wow. You have come along really fast! You look quite the pro :)

    I love the pink yarn - is it really possum? In NZ they had sweaters made from possum yarn and it's incredibly nice (and incredibly expensive). Needless to say I came home without a possum sweater - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your spinning looks awesome! And what a lovely way to spend a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it soft? It looks like some type of scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! You go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job spinning. Pretty pink yarn.
    I love the purple fiber

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!