Knit not, and out of touch

I think I have been in hibernation this month. My cell phone is broken, we stopped our cable TV and the weather has been dismal.



Thinking back we have accomplished a lot but it doesn't seem like it, big storm clean up and taxes, work is sucking the life out of me. I am planning on planting a garden and some flowers this year.

I have picked up my knitting a few times but only to knit several rows. Still working on the felted purse, The Kelly Bag, I'm not happy with the yarn I picked out, but I am trying to get through it.

Looking at the photo makes me think I will line this bag and see what I end up with. Actually this pattern is cute and simple. You could complete it in an afternoon.

I will leave you with some links of bloggers that are doing something inspirational







Enjoy and may your needles (and mine) fly as fast as dragonflies

Bookmark and Share


  1. Love your blog title by the way. Dragonflies are so pretty. I too plan on planting a little patio garden with some flowers. Last year I was successful in growing some herbs from seeds. It was fun. :-)

    PS: I like the colors of your bag.

  2. I love your slug photo, ewww. haha
    That's what winter does to us.
    Great luck with your bag!

  3. Yesterday's sunshine helped me a lot! Good luck with your project. Thanks for the fun links.


Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!