12.16.2010

Etsy Wish List

Ice storm here last night, and I’m sitting here with my coffee, and list of things to get done.

Before I start, I’ll share some great Etsy items that I found, enjoy!

cocoon

This is so cute! A knitted cocoon for the baby from 4aSong’sShop

tea cozy

This knitted tea cozy full of mice is adorable from PeriwinkleParksShop

headwarmer

From BitsyBlossoms a knitted head warmer, I especially like the two buttons for size adjustment.

yarn labels 

These personalized yarn labels are great, from MountainStreetArts

needle organizer

And for those  needles you get for Christmas try this knitting needle organizer for interchangeable needles from SarahKincheloe’sshop

Enjoy your shopping!

3 comments:

  1. I'll take the knitted baby cocoon with baby inside, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list. This past summer I saw a cotton headband in a shop similar to that headwarmer you've put up - it's a really nice one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really nice selection! You have good taste. :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!