7.20.2015

Wouldn’t You Like to be Knitting Here….

My husband and I have spent much time in the Smokies. Good memories of hiking and knitting and great adventures.

I love this photo from Dave Allen Photography, Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Morning Haze at Oconaluftee

I couldn’t resist sharing it! I would love to be there looking out over the hills and casting on a new project. Where have you been knitting lately?

Great Smoky Mountains National Park - Morning Haze at Oconaluftee

May your knitting needles fly as fast as Dragonflies….

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the visit to my blog! I would use this photo for a great colorway inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your right! these would be lovely quilt colors!
    Thanks!
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!