1.31.2008

Locker room rendezvous


We are having fun at work, stitching. Any stitching is good. I started knitting on break and lunch. This expanded to one girl who wanted to learn to knit, that turned into 4 to learn to knit. Now we have 2 learning to crochet also, with another making noises about learning.

We have total newbies. Women who "used" to crochet, and a occasional spontaneous person who sets down and learns to knit one or two stitches.

Usually we would sit and put our feet up for awhile and grump. Now I hear chatter and see smiles.

I even had a illicit meeting in the locker room, for a emergency baby blanket stitch consult. LOL

Keep on Knitting....

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday, the boss's wife came in and I had to teach her how to turn a heel on a sock. A short row heel. It was a bit different than I'm used to but I think I faked it ok. Reverse YO purlwise? K3tog? Not the standard short row heel. Back to the Kitty Snuggle Tubbie I'm crocheting. I'll have to post about it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!