12.24.2012

Seasons Greetings

Wishing you Joy and Peace
at the Holidays and
throughout the New Year

May your knitting be out of this world this year! 

Got excited with my new camera. *grin* Happy Knitting!

016

Taken in my backyard Christmas Eve, clear beautiful (and cold) night! Happy Holidays from Evansville Indiana.

044

Pattern from Emfy's crochet (Helen Free), she has a selection of free crochet patterns.

033037

The tree, and the bling….I enjoyed making it so much I’m making a pink one now and bought some yarn for a white one.

Check out these Ravelry people that have created one.

2 comments:

  1. What kind of camera? Sweet shot of the moon, btw. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice idea! Thank you! This I've to try once! From Norway, Synnøve

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!