9.06.2012

Three Free Knitting Patterns I’d Like to Make….

I’m always looking for a interesting pattern, especially free ones!
Here are five free patterns I’m seriously looking to knit up…..
1-The Giant Knit Cowl, I have this super bulky yarn I bought in a sale that is an odd color, I’ve never know what to do with it. I think this would be great! Looks like it would be fast also! From johannainman. Jane Richmond (rav link)
giantknitflag
2. The Camp Out Fingerless Mitts by Tante Ehm, I love these, I like the two way knitting, I don’t have any Noro yarn, but am in serious stash busting mode, I’m hoping to find something I can use! Or I might just have to buy some Noro, these look soooo good!
fingerless mits
3. Star Crossed Slouchy Beret by Natalie Larson, who doesn’t like a slouchy beret!! Cables spice it up.

Get Knitting!

5 comments:

  1. Have you tried Gina by Plymouth yarns? Someone said that it is like Noro but not as scratchy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Love the MEGA cowl pattern. It is adorable. Looks so cute and warm.
    Im a huge fingerless glove fan of all types.

    Ahhh Pattern browsing, so fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm going to cast on the cowl pattern, Looks great and easy.
    Ditto and the fingerless gloves.
    *grin*
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pattern selections; perfect for fall! The beret looks especially fun! Happy knitting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy knitting to you also! I'm casting on a sweater! Yay! I'm ready for fall.
    take care
    Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!