Get Creative

be creatvie

Five fun links….

-I like this idea of monograming your own mugs, Hey and Valentines day is coming up. Thanks Design Mom!

-I love reading Threadbanger! Here she has found a tutorial on making a cuff watch out of a mens shirt!

-Sneezerville teaches us how to unravel a purchased sweater, find some great yarn in a bad sweater? Turn it into a beautiful item with a little work.

-Print your own calender with Sofia’s World! Free and pretty too, get organized!

-How about sewing  a Memory quilt with Todera, use some of your memory filled fabric or clothing.

-And I couldn’t resist this one, make some Monster Spray for your little one.

Knit Fast, Dye Yarn
"Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass... it's about learning how to dance in the rain."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment I love reading them and really appreciate you taking the time to let me know you were here!